- Unless you enter into a license agreement with us you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Content.
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content.
What types of licences do we offer?
We offer the royalty-free licence. Royalty-free does not mean there is no cost for the licence. Instead, royalty-free means that the licence fee is paid once and there is no need to pay additional royalties if the content is reused.
You may use licensed content in any way consistent with the rights granted below.The rights granted to you by us are:
- Perpetual, meaning there is no expiry or end date.
- Worldwide, meaning content can be used in any geographic territory.
- Unlimited, meaning content can be used an unlimited number of times. Any and all media, meaning content can be used in print, in digital or in any other medium or format.
- Non-Exclusive, meaning that you do not have exclusive rights to use the content.We can license the same content to other Users.
You will be responsible for tracking all activity for each your account, and you agree to: (a) maintain the security of all passwords and usernames; (b) notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or other breach of security; and (c) accept all responsibility for activity that occurs under each user account.We reserve the right to monitor downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms of this agreement. If we determine that you are in breach of this or any other term of this agreement, it may suspend access to your account and seek further legal remedies.
Restrictions on Use of Visual Content
You May Not:
- Use our materials other than as expressly provided by the license you purchased with.
- Portray any person depicted in Visual Content (a “Model”) in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, including but not limited to depicting a Model: a) in connection with pornography, “adult videos”, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services, or the like; b) in connection with the advertisement or promotion of tobacco products; c) in a political context, such as the promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or viewpoint; d) as suffering from, or medicating for, a physical or mental ailment; or e) engaging in immoral or criminal activities.
- Use any materials in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libellous, obscene, or illegal.
- Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any materials except as specifically provided herein.
- Use the materials in a manner that infringes upon any third party's trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- Use any materials (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
Warranty of Non-Infringement. For all licensed content we warrant that your use of such content in accordance with this agreement and in the form delivered by us will not infringe on any copyrights or moral rights of the content owner/creator.
Warranty Disclaimer. Unless specifically warranted above,we do not grant any right or make any warranty with regard to the use of names, people, trademarks, trade dress, logos, registered, unregistered or copyrighted audio, designs, works of art or architecture depicted or contained in the content. In such cases, you are solely responsible for determining whether release(s) is/are required in connection with your proposed use of the content, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such release(s).
No Other Warranties. Except as provided in this section above, the content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not represent or warrant that the content or its websites will meet your requirements or that use of the content or websites will be uninterrupted or error free.
We do not grant that the materials found on our site cannot be found or sold on other sites.
Indemnification and Liability
Indemnification of our company by you. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless our company and directors, and employees from all damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable legal costs including attorney fees) arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of any content outside the scope of this agreement; (ii) any breach or alleged breach by you (or anyone acting on your behalf) of any of the terms of this or any other agreement with us; and (iii) your failure to obtain any required release for your use of content.
Indemnification of you by our company. Provided that you are not in breach of this or any other agreement with us, we agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless you, your corporate parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of your respective officers, directors, and employees from all damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable legal costs including attorney fees) arising out of or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by us of our warranties. This indemnification does not apply to the extent any damages, costs or losses arise out of or are a result of modifications made by you to the content or the context in which the content is used by you. This indemnification also does not apply to your continued use of content following notice from us, or upon your knowledge, that the content is subject to a claim of infringement of a third party’s right.
The party seeking indemnification must promptly notify in writing the other party about the claim. The indemnifying party (the one covering the costs) has the right to assume the handling, settlement, or defence of any claim or litigation. The indemnified party (the one not covering the costs) has to cooperate in any way reasonably requested by the indemnifying party. The indemnifying party will not be liable for legal costs including attorney fees and other costs incurred prior to the other party giving notice of the claim for which indemnity is sought
Payment & Delivery
All the prices are in GBP by default. You can change it in the top-right corner.
To download any materials from our website you have to make a payment: add pictures to the cart, go to the cart and proceed to checkout, enter your billing details and place the order. After that you will be able to enter your card details. We accept Visa and Master Card only. To make a payment you have to authorise it.
In 1-2 hours, the 24h download link will be sent to your email address that was used during the checkout. Using this link, you may download the picture(s) you have purchased.
Cancellation, Replacement and Refund
You may cancel your order, if you have not received any link yet. For this, please write us at . We will issue a refund immediately and your money will be back on your account you have paid from in 5-10 days.
You have the the right to return the faulty digital content. If the materials you’ve received are not as described or somehow broken, you will have 30 days from the day of authorising your payment to demand a full refund in writing at . We will issue a refund and your money will be back on your account you have paid from in 5-10 days.
We will issue the full refund on your account you have paid from.
After 30 days you have the the right to repair or replacement the faulty digital content. If the materials you’ve received are not as described or somehow broken please let us know in writing at . We will replace the files. If replacement is not possible, we will issue a refund at your account you have paid from. Your money will be back on your account in 5-10 days.