Collection of Your Personal Information
The personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us, the websites you use, and the choices you make. We collect and process personal data about you with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
Information you provide directly.
We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics, and other information you provide us. If you make a purchase, we also collect credit card numbers and other payment information.
Information collected automatically.
We use the term “devices” to refer collectively to computers and mobile devices, as well as the internet browsers and other applications on your devices that interact with the internet. We engages in cross device data collection which refers to the process of collecting data from devices that have been determined through statistical analysis to be linked or related.
Use of Your Personal Data
- provide and deliver services, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing those products;
- operate and improve our websites and business, including our internal operations and security systems,
- process your transactions,
- provide customer service and respond to your questions,
- send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
Location of Personal Data, Privacy Shield and Standard Contractual Clauses
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We share personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the products or services you have requested or authorized. We may also share your personal data within our corporate group, including with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions, all of whom may use your data for the purposes disclosed herein. In addition, we may share your personal data with our approved and appointed distributor network.
We may share your personal data with service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfil orders and shipments, to assist in direct marketing, analyse your interests and preferences and to conduct audits, etc. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal data they need to provide the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We maintains contracts with these third parties requiring their treatment (access, use and disclosure) of personal data to be consistent with our obligations under the law.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data if we have a good faith understanding we are required to do so by law (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly based on criteria such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the data, the availability of automated controls that enable users to delete data, and our legal or contractual obligations.
Accessing Your Personal Data
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us please contact us at . We respond from us within 30 days. Please be advised that you cannot change your username without re-registering.
We uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal data that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
- They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access Boards and shopping carts and view their previous invoices.
- Cookies save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
We strive to make this site and our family of sites, user-friendly and relevant. Our goal is to deliver more personalized products and services to you.
Choice and Preference
We respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal data. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us or change the settings in relation to your personal email preferences, you can take the following actions as set out below:
- Cookies:You can accept or decline cookies.
European Data Protection Rights
If the processing of personal data about you is subject to European Union data protection law, you have certain rights with respect to that data:
- You can request access to, and rectification or erasure of, personal data;
- If any automated processing of personal data is based on your consent or a contract with you, you have a right to transfer or receive a copy of your personal data in a usable and portable format;
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You can to object to, or obtain a restriction of, the processing of personal data under certain circumstances; and
- For residents of France, you can send us specific instructions regarding the use of your data after your death.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We take appropriate and reasonable steps designed to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For instance, in some cases we encrypt that information in transit using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal data, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.